- Counsellors must attend counsellors’ week before being permitted to counsel a camper week.
- Counsellors must be a minimum of 14 years old by July 2, 2017.
- First year counsellors may only counsel 8/9’s, 10’s or 11’s.
- Counsellors pay for 1 week only.
- With your registration please include a ½ to 1 page self-description telling us about yourself, your relationship with God and why you would like to spend a week as a counsellor at OLVC.
- 2-3 letters of reference must be included with your application. References should be adults (teachers, employers or your priest) who know you well and can attest to your suitability to work with campers 8-13 years old. Please do not use relatives.
- Current letters of reference must be included each year.
- The Camp Director reserves the right to determine who will counsel during the summer.
- There will be a late processing fee of $25 for counsellor registrations postmarked after June 16, 2017.